Let's Get It

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

~Weekend Replay~

This past weekend I was child free! I hung out, I slept, I worked out, I did nothing but what I wanted to do! I went out to the clubs/bars/restaurants and had every opportunity to eat whatever I wanted and consume whatever amount of liquor I desired, BUT I did neither. I exercised great self control and stuck with my 1000 calorie diet. Rather than partake in the hotwings, hamburgers, deserts, and those oh so scrumptious daiquiris, I chose salads, and water. At the bar, while others were ordering Vodka & cranberry, I ordered Vodka & lemonade. *sigh* I'll admit that it hurts me more to give up the liquor than the food!! LOL I'm just kidding! (Perhaps...) Anyway, this weekend was great. It is possible to go out and have a good time without busting the calorie budget! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment