Let's Get It

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Devil is a chicken nugget!

Here it is, 6:25 P.M., and I'm not really that hungry. I've had Subway and some grapes, so I have plenty of calories left for the day. I'm watching TV and trying to decide what to feed my kids for dinner when all of a sudden, the Devil comes on the screen! Yes! I said the DEVIL... In the form of a chicken freaking nugget! Now McDonald's wants to offer a 10 piece nugget for $1.99! Really??!! Well I rebuke you Satan!! I will not give in to temptation. Mickey D's... You can take your nuggets and shove them where the sauce don't shine! Ha!

*Ok I just had to get that out. Now I'm off to cook dinner- Teriyaki Shrimp & Garden Veggies for me, Chicken Fingers, Rice, & Garden Veggies for my kids!*

Happy Calorie Counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment