Let's Get It

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Quick check in...

Here it is Thursday night, and I must say that I've done great this week with my calorie counting and exercising. I haven't eaten more than 1000 calories/day and I make sure to get some form of exercise in each day. I've been drinking LOTS of water rather than juices or sodas... No need to waste calories on a drink! I'm really optimistic about my weight loss journey (I try not to use the word diet-- such an UGLY word) and hope I can stay this way until I reach my goal. I weighed myself on Monday and won't step on the scale again until the 24th of January. That's really going to to be a challenge for me because I have an addiction to the scale. I really do weigh myself about 10 or more times a day. *fingers crossed* about that! Well, this was just a quick check-in and now I'm going to chill for the night. Goodnight all and be blessed! Happy Calorie Counting! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Well Mrs Sterling I am so very proud of you. I wish you the best as you embark on your journey. I look forward to you inspiring me to shed some pounds!

    ReplyDelete