Let's Get It

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

One week down...

Well it's been one week and I have successfully made it through. I feel really good about it, too! I'm not sure how much I've lost, but with all of the exercising that I've been doing, my energy level is through the roof. I want so much to step on the scale, but won't until the 24th.
Looking back at this week, I will say that it hasn't been too hard to maintain the right eating habits. As a matter of fact, it has been somewhat of a breeze. Knowing what foods to eat and watching the caloric/fat/carbohydrate values of food is so important during this journey. With a maximum daily value of only 1000 calories, it is pertinent that I find foods that will fill me up, are healthy, and won't completely drain my calories in one meal. I try not to snack in between meals, but if I must, fruit is always my first choice. Also, I'm making sure that I read the ingredients on all foods, especially the "health" foods. Sometimes they have more harmful ingredients than the"regular" foods.
With only 93 days left on this 100 day journey, I am so stoked about reaching my goal. Each time I think about skipping a workout or grabbing a hamburger from McDonald's, I remind myself about Panama City, Vegas, and Miami- three trips that I am determined to take this summer (and actually wear a swimming suit without a cover- up). I know it can be done... Its just a matter of sticking to it for the next 3 months. Will power and determination: words that are definitely in my vocabulary!

No comments:

Post a Comment