Let's Get It

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

This week in a nutshell...

Its the end of the second week of my challenge. It has been a good week. I had a few moments when I lusted over a Pizza Hut commercial, but I didn't give in. I got a few compliments- I was told that I look like I've lost weight so that's definitely a plus. I will admit that for the first time I actually have a desire to put on a swimming suit (hoping for a two-piece). I can't wait for Spring to get here and my vacations begin. Hopefully I'll be where I want to be....

*Where I want to be...*
So I've set this goal for myself: lose 75lbs. As I embark on this journey, I can't help but to look at myself and question that decision. I love the way my face looks. I can't say it enough: "I LOVE MY FACE!!" As I lose more weight I tend to lose it in my face first, and I don't want to not look like ME. Then I look at the rest of my body and I think, "God! Is 75lbs enough?!"
Everyone loses weight differently. For me, it's from top to bottom, except in my arms. Now my arms- I hate!! It seems like the more weight I lose, the bigger my flags get. (Oprah's flags have nothing on mine!) In all honesty, if I ever resort to plastic surgery, these flags will be the first to go! As far as the rest of my body, I have a few concerns about my thighs- they are HUGE, but nothing I'm really freaking out about. I'm hoping that shedding the pounds will "put everything else in place". We shall see. *shrug*

So, in a nutshell, there's my thoughts, concerns, status, etc for the week. Tomorrow is a new day and one day closer to the end of my challenge!

*Happy Calorie Counting*

No comments:

Post a Comment