Let's Get It

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

From my mind to your eyes... :o)

I must take this moment to say how proud I am of myself and how proud I am of my friends that have taken it upon themselves to embark on this journey as well. I have a HUGE goal set for myself and if it wasn't for the love and support of family and friends, I'm sure this would be much more difficult.

*My thoughts!*
     For me, weight loss itself isn't so hard. The hard part is making your mind up to say that this is really what you want to do. This entire process is no more than a mind thing. Once you are tired of the health issues, the stereotypes, the inability to find the clothes you desire, the complaining about what size you are, OR whatever the reason may be, YOU will make your mind up to lose the weight. Mind over matter!
*You are what you eat!*
     The journey to losing weight is paved with so many obstacles, mostly in the form of food. You've got to learn that eating cannot be for comfort; it is not a hobby. It is a crutch and until you learn to "EAT TO LIVE, NOT LIVE TO EAT", it's going to be even harder to get it together. As for myself, I just realized one day that my knees hurt and they were going to stay that way until I lose weight. So I made up my mind and I did it... I lost 60lbs. By no means whatsoever am I close to being where I want to be, but I made it happen. Now I have 75 more lbs to lose and I'm going to do it.
*Positive thinking!*
     Losing weight is not going to happen overnight and it will ONLY happen if that's what you want. No one else can make the decision for you. But I will say that when you are ready to make it happen, it will happen! *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment