Let's Get It

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just checking in...

Hey hey oh fantabulous ones! Its been about a week since I've posted. All is well with the calorie counting, but I must admit that I slacked a little on the exercising. I have made sure that I get some form of exercise each day. I just haven't gotten my hour and a half in. *sad face* But that moment is over and today I'm back at it. I got in 30 minutes this morning and will definitely get that last hour in tonight!

On another note, I did decide to get a personal trainer. Not because I don't think that I can do it on my own, but because I want to make sure I do it right. This goal is so important to me and I want to do all I can to reach it. Also, I have this great idea to participate in the Peachtree Road Race in 2012. That's over a year away but I need some serious training to make that happen. With the help of this trainer, I'm sure it won't be a problem.

Well I just wanted to catch you all up on my Fat to Fantabulous life! Until next time, happy calorie counting! :o)
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment