Let's Get It

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Still here... And making progress!

Hey loves!! I know my posts are becoming far and few in between, but trust me, I haven't abandoned *Fat to Fantabulous*! Life has been busy and time gets away before I know it. Everything is going so well with my weight loss. I'm still calorie counting and still trying hard to stick with it. Its mind over matter at this point.

I tried on my outfit for Panama City (one of them anyway) and I'm so elated to say that I'm almost there! Still a little snug around the thigh area but in due time, it will fit perfectly.

My workouts have been going GREAT! As you all know, I've got a personal trainer, and he is fantastic. He's really helping me focus on my "problem" areas as well the rest of my body. Also, I've accomplished something that is HUGE for me: I ran (or should I say "jogged") for 3/4 of a mile- nonstop! That's more than I could have ever imagined myself doing. My goal, of course, is to run a mile and then eventually be able to run an entire 5K. My ultimate goal is to complete the Peachtree Road Race (10K) on my 30th birthday. That's well over a year away so I'm sure I won't have an issue doing so.

*Happy Calorie Counting*
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment