Let's Get It

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Did you miss me?

Hey oh so fantabulous ones!! Did you miss me? Of course you did! :) I apologize for my absence but life has been super crazy! So let's see... Where do I start??
First of all, since my last post, I've had another weigh in. I lost six more lbs. It's a bitter sweet moment. I wanted atleast 10 more but it is what it is. As of February 9th, I have lost a total of 17lbs since January 10th.
Also, I have gotten a personal trainer. We've only had one session, but I feel really good about it and know that I will be successful with Greg's (personal trainer) help. Our first meeting consisted of assessments to determine my fitness level. I shocked myself by actually doing "real" push-ups. It was only 10, but that's 7 more than I could do last year. I have signed up to do two 5Ks- both in March and my goal is to run a portion of them.
I will admit that I have cheated. Pizza Hut sucked me in BUT I didn't eat much AND I killed on my workout the next day. Hey, nobody's perfect! :)
I went to Old Navy last weekend and tried on some jeans. For the FIRST time I can actually wear their jeans. And I'm not talking about searching the racks in WOMENS PLUS SIZE!! I'm talking about walking in & picking up jeans that will really fit me! Woohoo for me! It feels really good to walk into THAT store and know that I can wear the pants.
So as you can see its been a somewhat active few weeks for me. I'm really noticing that I'm shedding the pounds and I love it! My journey from Fat to Fantabulous continues! *Happy Calorie Counting!*
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment