Let's Get It

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Slow and Steady

I had another weigh in this week and I lost another two pounds. In a matter of three weeks I have lost about 11 pounds. I am not really sure how I feel about that number. Part of me feels like I should be losing so much more than that, but the other part of me feels like I am doing good by doing it this way. I account for everything I eat/drink, and I log all of it and my daily exercises on myfitnesspal account. Before, I was on a 1200 calorie diet and lost so much more within a short amount of time and now it seems like it is taking me forever to lose just 10 pounds. I guess I will be okay with losing it this way-- hopefully that means I will keep it off this time. *fingers crossed* I remember saying before that my ultimate goal is to work out, in some manner, at least once everyday. I have since changed that to just six days a week, realizing that my body has to rest at some point. I don't want to over do it, but I am anxious to see results. I repinned this picture onto my "Workout Ideas/Health & Happiness" board Pinterest...


I have to look back at this picture quite often to remind myself that results are coming. It may happen slower than I would like, but they are happening and that is the important factor. I have noticed some improvements, like my balance is a lot better, I can run just a few seconds longer without getting (as) winded, and I can do a few more push-ups than before. Those are all pluses in my book.

Although my weight loss appears to be slow and steady, I am just happy that I am losing. I will continue what I am doing, maybe even revamp/add to my routine, and pray that it all pays off.

Until next time, happy counting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment