Let's Get It

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Monday Check-In

Here it is almost two weeks since I (re)started this journey to a healthier me and I feel great. I know it is still early on, but I am confident that I will be successful. With a combination of tracking my calories and exercising I managed to lose almost 6lbs in the first week and I am hoping to lose just as much in the second week. As a matter of fact, tomorrow is my second weigh-in and I am so nervous about it. I know that I have done all that I could, including working out while I had the flu, so all I can do is cross my fingers and pray for the best.
I do not know why I get so nervous when it is time to get on the scale. I am used to weighing myself EVERY MORNING of EVERY DAY, but this time around I have decided to weigh in just once a week. I discovered MyFitnessPal and it has been great. I use it to track my calories, my exercise for the week, and for motivational support. It really is a great site and I definitely recommend it to everyone. Well good luck to each and everyone of you on your journey. It is time for me to say good night... The scale will be calling me early in the morning!

Goodnight and happy calorie counting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment