Let's Get It

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Change Of Plans

Sunday's workout complete! That included a mile (plus a teeny bit more) walk and about 20 minutes of aerobics. Just as I said before, I am slowly but surely getting back into my routine, including the calorie counting AND the workouts. It hasn't been long since I've re-embarked on my weight loss journey, but I can already tell the difference in my energy level. I'm hoping I can stick with it until I get where I need (want) to be. I've revamped my goal to reflect where I'm at now. I can officially where 16's and my original goal size was 14. That puts me just one size away from where I want to be, BUT I'm not ok with that. Although I'd be ecstatic to wear a 14, I feel like my thighs need to be smaller so I'm gonna shoot for a smaller size. Let's just say that I am going to drop 50 more lbs, and whatever size I'm in then will work for me- I hope. :)
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment