Let's Get It

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Disappointed, but far from discouraged!

After waiting three long weeks to weigh in, I must say that I am extremely disappointed. *tear* I've ONLY lost 3 lbs since my last meeting with the scale. I was beyond shocked, peeved, annoyed, etc, etc, etc.
Now, I've come to grips with it & have realized that the scale hates me. LOL but really, I HAVE lost inches from all of the working out so I guess that's ok. *perhaps* BUT by the time I encounter that evil, red & pink scale of mine, I WILL have lost MORE! I will not let the lack of change in the numbers deter me from my overall goal. I am upset about it, but that just means that I must push harder to make it happen (working out just as soon as I hit "send"). So until then, *happy calorie counting*!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment